The workplace communications crisis
Why internal communications aren't working, and what to do about it
Why this report matters: Over 70% of communicators say their internal updates are concise and engaging.
- Yes, but: Nearly 60% of employees disagree.
This massive disconnect — and others that come along with it — are driving a wedge between leaders and their teams at companies large and small.
This report dives into:
- What employees expect from internal communications
- Where communicators — unknowingly — are falling short
- How innovative leaders are bridging the gap
- Simple techniques to boost engagement
About Axios HQ
Rooted in years of research, Axios HQ creates smart updates that distill essential information in half the time — increasing transparency, boosting engagement, and building trust.
Innovative companies like Delta, Edelman, Everfi, and GLG know communication is the key to culture, connectedness, and growth, and they use HQ's intuitive platform to elevate company updates that get their teams smarter, faster.