Our mission: help you create clear, smart and effective updates for your busy colleagues
Co-founder of Axios
A better way to communicate
- At first, we dismissed it. But as a half dozen calls grew to 20 or more, we set in motion a detailed exploration of why so many leaders struggle to communicate effectively.
- They needed important updates, synthesized into what’s new and what matters, stacked in a logical hierarchy.
- We made it a joy to use by obsessing about simplicity.
- We mandated anyone could pick it up with minimal instruction.
- Our stretch goal: Make readers happier and writers more self-confident.
Help us build Axios HQ
We’re a diverse and fast-growing team of designers, engineers, editors, product managers, strategists and sellers.
We think the world is full of smart people and smart ideas that get stalled by inefficient communication. So we’re building a suite of services to help companies and teams write less, say more, and keep charging ahead.
Get started with Axios HQ
Ready for smart, clear internal comms? We’d love to talk to you.