Each internal communication channel calls for its own distinct, specific messaging. A full communications plan needs to be strategic and intentional about where employees expect critical — or casual — updates to appear and when they will engage with them.
This worksheet offers space to take stock of your channels and your current strategy, and identify an opportunity to improve in each space. As you get started, picture your audience, what messages they expect to find in each space, and stick to that.
Review and refine your strategy for channels, including:
- Recurring and one-off emails
- Instant messengers, Slack, Teams
- All-staff and team meetings
- Employee apps and intranets
- Digital displays or office signage