- Help Center
Why this report matters: Over 70% of communicators say their internal updates are concise and engaging.
- Yes, but: Nearly 60% of employees disagree.
This massive disconnect — and others that come along with it — are driving a wedge between leaders and their teams at companies large and small.
This report dives into:
- What employees expect from internal communications
- Where communicators — unknowingly — are falling short
- How innovative leaders are bridging the gap
- Simple techniques to boost engagement