Hybrid 2.0: Best-in-Class Employee Communication Strategies
A workplace revolution is still unfolding, and every organization will feel it — hybrid staff struggling to create culture, growing orgs demanding greater leadership transparency, employees trying to see themselves in a company’s mission and values.
- Clear, effective comms can ease the burden of each one.
Watch as four modern organizations share the most pressing leadership challenges they’ve faced in recent times — and the best-in-class comms strategies that tackled it — like:
- Optimizing their first all-hands communication
- Easing back-to-work fears at a community and company level
- Keeping furloughed staff engaged until they could come back
- Navigating an acquisition, and creating a new team dynamic
Axios CEO Jim VandeHei will lead the discussion with:
- Trade Coffee CEO, Mike Lackman
- Austin ISD Media Relations Manager, Cristina Nguyen
- Benco Dental Managing Director, Chuck Cohen
- LRN Strategic Communications, Jen Üner